All Unified Pro-Am Association Rules & Regulations apply
If you have read and understand the tournament details you may CLICK HERE to register
- PlayStation 5
- 5v5 Pro-Am Mode
- Private Matchmaking
- $50 Per Team
- Registration is open to all teams, teams will consist of 5 players
- Entries will be capped at 32 teams
- Seeding will be determined by order of registration.
- Teams must only use the roster and team branding they registered with or players that they have added via roster changes.
- Anyone can participate in this tournament
- Participants who are under the age of 18 as of October 1, 2022 will be ineligible to be draft eligible
- Players who participated in Season 5 of the NBA 2K League are ineligible to participate
- The tournament is played on PlayStation 5
- The tournament will be played in the Pro-Am mode of the NBA 2K23 game (5 user controlled MyPlayers vs 5 user controlled MyPlayers).
- Every round will last 24 hours beginning at 8am on November 1, 2022
- All teams are responsible for joining the Discord Server for this tournament
- All games must be streamed and archived on Twitch
- Each winning team will be responsible for posting all box scores in the designated Discord Channel
- Rounds 1 through Semi-Finals of this tournament will be Best of 3
- Finals will be best of 5 played on November 6, 2022
- Teams will be required to stream on Hawks Talon GC Platform of choice
- The higher seed will be server host for Games 1 and 3.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. You must use your bench if necessary
- Complete schedule of games will be made available 48 hours prior to the start of the event and will be subject to change at UPA’s sole discretion.
No extensions will be granted
- Round One – Begins 11/1/2022 8:00 AM EST (game results must be reported in discord by 11/2/2022 8:00 AM EST)
- Round Two – Begins 11/2/2022 8:00 AM EST (game results must be reported in discord by 11/3/2022 8:00 AM EST)
- Round Three – Begins 11/3/2022 8:00 AM EST (game results must be reported in discord by 11/4/2022 8:00 AM EST)
- Semifinals – Begins 11/4/2022 8:00 AM EST (game results must be reported in discord by 11/5/2022 8:00 AM EST)
- Finals – Must be played 11/6/2022 at Time Selected By Hawks Talon GC
Pro-Am courts must be created to the exact specifications contained herein
- Hawks Talon GC Draft Showcase logo must be the center court logo for the duration of the tournament
- Hawks Talon GC Draft Showcase logo can be found by searching for the PSN WRLeague on NBA 2K
- Team names should match the name that was registered and should in this exact format. “Team A – UPA”
- Courts should be attractive in design and color scheme. A specific court design will be provided to the quarterfinals participants and it must match exactly.
- Should the courts and team names not be created to the specifications, the team will be subject to an automatic forfeit at UPA’s sole discretion.
- 1st Place Winners
- 70% of Prize Pool
- Entire team will be placed into the Draft Eligibility process for the Season 6 NBA 2K League Draft
- Prospect Badge may be given to any participant in the entire tournament that was not on the winning team
Rules and Guidelines
- All UPA league tournament/playoff rules (click here), terms of service (click here) and privacy policies (click here) apply except as modified on this tournament landing page.
- All tournament rules are intended to be explanatory in nature. UPA cannot predict every case that may come up in advance. Additionally, unintended loopholes in the language may exist. If the technical language of a rule does not align with UPA’s intent of the given rule, there’s an unanticipated loophole, or other abusive behavior is occurring, UPA reserves the right to amend and enforce any and all of its rules retroactively conforming to its intents and in the spirit of fair competition.
- The UPA commissioner will make a determination as to the outcome of any dispute (in his/her sole discretion) and such ruling will be final. By signing up for this tournament, you accept any and all decisions that the UPA commissioner makes, regardless of what this rules page states.
- Tournament format may be modified at UPA’s sole discretion in any manner deemed necessary at any time before or after registration for the purposes of producing a quality event.
- All registration fees for any Unified Pro-Am Association event are non-refundable unless that event has been cancelled by the organization.
- All participants will be required to fill out a W-9 and receive a 1099 for their share of the winnings.
- Payment will be made within 45 business days after the conclusion of the event and only after filling out the required forms.
- UPA has zero tolerance for any behavior that: (a) is sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (b) is obscene or offensive, or may create public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule; (c) defames or invades publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringes upon any third party’s or prize provider’s personal or intellectual property rights or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; (d) is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which UPA wishes to associate, as determined by such parties in their sole and absolute discretion; and/or (e) otherwise violates the terms of any of the agreements that the participants have agreed to comply with as participants in the Tournament(s), these official Rules, Sony Group Code of Conduct, PlayStation Network’s Code of Conduct, Microsoft’s Code of Conduct, Xbox’s Community Standards, Twitter’s Terms of Service, The Twitter Rules, Twitch’s Terms of Service, Twitch’s Community Guidelines, Discord’s Terms of Service, and Discord’s Community Guidelines. In the event a participant engages in any of the foregoing, UPA will have the right to remove such participants from the Tournament and may impose other consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future programs of UPA.
- UPA reserves all streaming rights of the championship event. Participants will be required to utilize UPA provided streaming platforms.
Register Your Team
Hawks Talon Draft Showcase Registration
Out of stock
©2022 Unified Pro-Am Association, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 2K Games is a registered trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc is not affiliated with unifiedproam.gg. PlayStation and PlayStation 5 are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment. All rights reserved. Sony Computer Entertainment is not affiliated with unifiedproam.gg. Xbox is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft is not affiliated with unifiedproam.gg. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.