All Unified Pro-Am Association Rules & Regulations apply
If you have read and understand the tournament details you may CLICK HERE to register
- PS5 Only
- 3v3 Pro-Am Mode
- Private Matchmaking
- Registration is open to all teams
- $50 per team
- 5 players may be registered at the time of registration 3 starters & 2 optional substitutions
- Additional players may be added during the tournament for a fee, players added must not have played on another team in the tournament. This will result in an automatic forfeit.
- Playing with players that are not on your roster will result in an automatic forfeit
- Teams are required to register at least one (1) PF/C 6’8″ or taller
- Teams may have only one (1) PF/C in the game.
- Only one team name per console is allowed. If you are part of a clan you must have a differentiating name. Ex: iBall Underground, iBall Empire, iBall Hoopers.
- PS5 Only
- Seeding is determined by order of registration
- Single elimination Best of 3 (BO3) series for every round until the Finals which will be Best of 5 (BO5).
- During gameplay each team is required to have one (1) PF/C 6’8″ or taller
- Teams may have only one (1) PF/C in the game.
- Rounds will advance every 24 hours.
- There will be no extensions please utilize your bench and/or make roster changes as needed.
- Typical reasonable availability for a series is 8 PM to 1 AM EST.
- All teams must have the UPA logo on their courts as well as UPA in their team names. This can be found by searching for WRLeague on NBA 2K22.
- UPA logo must be the only league logo displayed on team courts
- No UPA logo on team courts or having multiple league logos may result in for forfeit
- All of the games from every series including losses must be submitted in the appropriate discord channels.
- This event will count towards qualification and seeding for the Unified Pro-Am World Championship.
- Entry into the 3v3 Invitational in Philadelphia (info and link provided upon winning)
- No additional payouts.
- 6/25/2022 – Tournament begins 7:30 PM EST and continues until only two teams remain.
- 6/26/2022 – Tournament Finals (BO5) begins at 10:00 PM EST and will be exclusively streamed on twitch.tv/unifiedproam. Two designated streamers (1 per team) will be paid $100 for streaming on private UPA twitch accounts. If anyone else on the team streams or burner account streams are leaked you may be forfeited.
- 7/2/2022 – Tournament begins 7:30 PM EST and continues until only two teams remain.
- 7/3/2022 – Tournament Finals (BO5) begins at 10:00 PM EST and will be exclusively streamed on twitch.tv/unifiedproam. Two designated streamers (1 per team) will be paid $100 for streaming on private UPA twitch accounts. If anyone else on the team streams or burner account streams are leaked you may be forfeited.
- 7/16/2022 – Tournament begins 7:30 PM EST and continues until only two teams remain.
- 7/17/2022 – Tournament Finals (BO5) begins at 10:00 PM EST and will be exclusively streamed on twitch.tv/unifiedproam. Two designated streamers (1 per team) will be paid $100 for streaming on private UPA twitch accounts. If anyone else on the team streams or burner account streams are leaked you may be forfeited.
All tournament rules are intended to be explanatory in nature. UPA cannot predict every case that may come up in advance. Additionally, unintended loopholes in the language may exist. If the technical language of a rule does not align with UPA’s intent of the given rule, there’s an unanticipated loophole, or other abusive behavior is occurring, UPA reserves the right to amend and enforce any and all of its rules retroactively conforming to its intents and in the spirit of fair competition.
The UPA commissioner will make a determination as to the outcome of any dispute (in his/her sole discretion) and such ruling will be final. By signing up for this tournament, you accept any and all decisions that the UPA commissioner makes, regardless of what this rules page states.
Legacy leaderboards will be used for seeding all tournament play and Open Bracket registered teams may be moved into the main event based on this seeding at UPA discretion if invited teams fail to register.
Tournament format may be modified at UPA’s sole discretion in any manner deemed necessary at any time before or after registration for the purposes of producing a quality event.
All participants will be required to fill out a W-9 and receive a 1099 for their share of the winnings.
Payment will be made within 45 business days after the conclusion of the event and only after filling out the required forms.
UPA has zero tolerance for any behavior that: (a) is sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (b) is obscene or offensive, or may create public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule; (c) defames or invades publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringes upon any third party’s or prize provider’s personal or intellectual property rights or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; (d) is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which UPA wishes to associate, as determined by such parties in their sole and absolute discretion; and/or (e) otherwise violates the terms of any of the agreements that the participants have agreed to comply with as participants in the Tournament(s), these official Rules, Sony Group Code of Conduct, PlayStation Network’s Code of Conduct, Microsoft’s Code of Conduct, Xbox’s Community Standards, Twitter’s Terms of Service, The Twitter Rules, Twitch’s Terms of Service, Twitch’s Community Guidelines, Discord’s Terms of Service, and Discord’s Community Guidelines. In the event a participant engages in any of the foregoing, UPA will have the right to remove such participants from the Tournament and may impose other consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future programs of UPA.
UPA reserves all streaming rights of the championship event. Participants will be required to utilize UPA provided streaming platforms.
©2022 WR Pro Am League. All Rights Reserved. MPBA Pro-Am League. All Rights Reserved. ADBA Pro-Am League. All Rights Reserved. Unified Pro-Am Association. All Rights Reserved. 2K Games is a registered trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc is not affiliated with unifiedproam.gg. PlayStation and PlayStation 5 are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment. All rights reserved. Sony Computer Entertainment is not affiliated with wr-league.com. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.